CALL (+61) 02 9091 8078

Changing Course

Changing course after the first six months – Subclass 573 to 572 If you have completed six months of the highest qualification course in which your visa was granted, you may choose to change courses or educational sectors. If you choose to change education sectors you must apply for a new visa and continue to[…]