Auditable plan to meet the training benchmarks
When applying for Standard Business Sponsorship to sponsor a 457 visa applicant it is important to submit an auditable training plan with the application and in accordance with strict requirements. Failure to do so may result in refusal of the Standard Business Sponsorship application.
The Auditable Training Plan
The auditable plan must clearly identify how you intend to meet one of the prescribed training benchmarks (A or B). The auditable plan must:
- relate to the immediate future (within the next 12 months)
- clearly articulate the forecast payroll for the next 12 months
- clearly articulate the intended expenditure towards the training benchmark and
- show a clear intent to implement the plan and be accompanied by clear evidence of:
- the type of training
- the duration of the training and
- the anticipated costs associated with delivering the training.
Prefer to do it yourself? Download our Auditable Training Plan Template
If you require assistance with preparation of an auditable training plan we can assist you.
The auditable plan may include, but is not limited to:
- a documented training program with an identified increase in work competencies of the participants and/or
- course outlines/documentation and/or
- scheduled attendance sheets and/or
- contracts with an external training provider and/or
- financial statements that show expenditure for a future training event and/or
- funding quarantined in the budget especially for training.
The auditable plan will include such details for monitoring and compliance purposes. So the duration, costs, type of training, and who would attend will be used at a later date to make sure that this training commitment is met.
Need help with your Auditable Training Plan? Simply order online.