RSMS 187 Visa Application Online
RSMS 187 Visa Application Online is simple, efficient and effective. Simply choose the module or modules you require.
The RSMS 187 visa is allocated to the individual employee and dependent family members.
Application is made via 3 streams: Direct Entry; Temporary Resident Transition; Labour Agreement.
Process of Applications
Before a visa application can be made, the employer, must make a Nomination application.
An approved Nomination is a prerequisite to a successful grant of visa.
Pitfalls to Avoid
The key pitfalls to avoid in making each of the applications for a RSMS 187 visa grant are listed below. The list is comprised of common reasons for application failures.
- Incorrectly nominated occupation from the relevant skills list;
- Failure to meet Regional Certifying Body’s guidelines;
- Failure to demonstrate a genuine need for the nominated role in the business.
- 187 Visa application:
- Incorrect occupation for applicant skills, qualifications and background;
- Problems with Skills assessment;
- Insufficient work experience or training exposure to job role tasks.