Our Skilled Migration Eligibility Assessment features:
- Calculation of your points for skilled migration (EOI/SkillSelect, State/Territory Nominated etc)
- Brief advice on how to boost your points
- Brief advice on prospects of sponsored migration*
- Brief advice on sponsored employment prospects in your chosen industry/sector
- Potential invitation to be a part of Temporary Sponsored Work Scheme
- Up to date and timely advice under current migration law and industrial/employment trends
* We closely monitor Department of Education and Training and Department of Employment (maintainers of skilled occupation lists) for flagged occupations to be entered on to and take off the respective occupation lists in the various skilled migration programs.
We provide written advice of our assessment. This can be used to commence applications or to be used for your longer term skilled migration planning and preparation.
Assessment in 3 Easy Steps
Order the assessment below. Simply click on the purchase link below to order your assessment.
Fill in the client questionnaire.
We process your information then send completed eligibility assessment report.
We have a rapid turnaround on assessments.
Here is what a couple of satisfied customers have to say.
Paul and the team were completely professional from start to finish. The advice given was easy to follow and spot on! I would not have known I that I was eligible for state sponsorship, and so the timely and valuable advice meant I got an invitation to apply soon after lodging my EOI.–Thomas, UK, Diesel Mechanic, 190 Visa Recipient
I found the process of understanding migration to Australia very confusing. A friend of mine had dealt with Paul and the team at VISAFAQ and suggested I seek their assistance. Following a brief assessment, I was told I could not expect skilled independent or state nominated visa. I was informed that I was eligible for sponsored migration in my area of expertise as horticulturalist, especially in Western Australia. I found a potential employer sponsor, but a 457 or 187 visa was high risk for him. VISAFAQ arranged short term visa arrangement for trial, and the employer decided to sponsor me for 187 direct entry. Thank you VISAFAQ!–Edward, Namibia, horticulturalist, 187 Visa Recipient
I first contracted Paul and VISAFAQ team to handle my EOI for SkillSelect. They chose the most appropriate pathway, visa category and did all the rest. I asked the team to manage my skills assessment, visa applications and all other affairs for my myself and my family to relocate to Australia. It was seamless and hassle free. My wholehearted endorsement goes to Paul and the team at VISAFAQ.–Pieter, Norway, Oil and Gas Industry Consultant
Got any questions? Just Contact Us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.